- Blue Badge Scheme helps you park closer to your destination if you are disabled.
- CEA Card is a national card scheme developed by UK cinemas. The card entitles you to one free cinema ticket for the person accompanying the card holder and approx. 90% of cinemas will accept the card. You can search on their website to see if it available in your area.
- Disabled Persons Railcard allows you and a friend 1/3 off rail fares. Check out your Tescos points before you apply because you can at present use points towards the cost of the card.
- Functional Neurological Forum
A forum which brings together health professionals who work with people who have functional neurological symptoms and disorders. Patients and carers are also welcome to sign up to their newsletter.
A website created by medical professionals to give information and guidance to young people diagnosed with non-epileptic seizures, and their families.
A website created by Dr. Jon Stone, Consultant Neurologist and a leading researcher of FND, as a patient’s guide for those diagnosed with functional neurological symptoms.
- The Dystonia Society
A charity providing support, advocacy and information for anyone affected by Dystonia, with an information page on Functional Dystonia.
- The Brain and Spine Foundation
A charity providing expert support to people affected by neurological problems.
- The Brain Charity
A charity providing national support for all neurological conditions.
We will be adding to this list, so if you know of a NHS service, charity, organisation or service provider that you think should be added, please let us know.