Stories & Blogs
Everyone has a story to tell, and writing a story or blog not only takes a lot of courage, but it can enhance your overall wellbeing and also help raise awareness of your condition.
Why share your story? Here are just a handful of reasons why you may want to consider doing it.
• Research has shown writing is good for your health, both emotionally and physically.
• It can be a form of distraction, and give your life some purpose if you are feeling lost because of the admiration and hopefulness it can bring to your readers.
• Others may relate to your story and feel less alone.
• You have the opportunity to help others by sharing your experiences that have helped you.
• There is still little known of Functional Neurological Disorders and how they affect a person’s everyday life. Being part of raising awareness can help towards improving the care and support for others.
Are you a person who has been diagnosed, or a carer/family member, and would like to share your story?
You can send us your story, or link to your blog, through our CONTACT FORM or email us at email@example.com and add any photos you would like to share. Please keep stories to a maximum of 600 words and advise if you are happy to share your first name and location.
Stories will be featured below shortly.